I. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Training Quality Assurance Manager in managing, building, developing quality documents;
- Operate the quality system to ensure compliance with requirements of training quality according to the standards of the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam.
II. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Assist the Head of Department to maintain the Center‘s quality system and Supervise the training implementation process to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Support and develop new features for the Center as requested;
- Develop a quality document system; Participate in forming procedures and regulations;
- Manage trainers’ records, license, trainer certificates; Carry out the trainer approval procedure;
- Conduct internal assessment and evaluate training partners periodically; Approve new training partners;
- Work with national and international authorities on training-related issues, assisting in responding to assessment teams at the Training Center;
- Other tasks assigned by the superiors.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Have knowledge of Quality Management: ISO, QMS..
- Be proficient in using MS Office tools;
- Be able to communicate in English both orally and in writing;
- Enthusiastic, responsible, ready to work overtime if requested;
- Be able to work individually and in teams;
- Career-oriented and interested in the aviation industry.
- Have certificates of Internal Audit and Lead Auditor is a great advantage
IV. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.