I. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Make training plans for many subjects such as Technical, Sales and Commercial, and other general training programs.
- Deploy training activities: Source, select and sign contracts with teachers and partners.
- Draft proposals and prepare logistics for training courses;
- Manage training certificates and training data; Stamp training books; Prepare periodic/irregular training reports at the request of the superiors;
- Prepare payment records of training courses;
- Do timekeeping for the teachers.
- Have a bachelor degree or higher;
- Have knowledge of training management;
- Have at least two years of working experience in the field of training;
- Good communication and presentation skills in Vietnamese and English;
- Be proficient in MS. Office tools and online training applications, etc.
- Be able to work in groups and independently;
III. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.