Specific tasks/ Job description:
- Implementing the organization of classrooms: arranging classrooms, checking training equipment, printing training materials, managing stationery.
- Management support in academic work (contacting teachers, changing rooms, student performance, changing student level, books, canceling class, changing class)
- Facilitator support: book air tickets, taxis, hotel rooms, assist teachers in the classroom;
- Monitoring students‘ participation in training: the level of diligence, a sense of learning, discipline, training results;
- Work with other Departments/Leaders/Instructors to arrange and plan for training classes
- Keeping and Tracking the training records;
- Enter and manage training data;
- Classroom assistant in an emergency; Work with other departments to notify teacher absences, cancellations, and delays.
- Making regular and irregular training reports;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the direct manager
- Prefer candidates who have 1-2 years of experience in training or similar position
- Good command of English (4 skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing)
- University graduate with Bachelor Degree
- Good communication, negotiation, planning, and organizing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Able to work under high pressure, and handling tough problems
- Free flight ticket for Bamboo’s employee
- 13th salary month and other bonuses.
- Competitive salary reviewed once per year
- Opportunities to be trained and promote
- Active, friendly, challenging and flexible working environment.
*Please notice that Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to a large number of applicants.