- Managing Training activities of AMO employees
- Development of the AMO training programs.
- Establish individual and annual training plan
- Control and maintain training requirement for employees
- Prepare and/ or evaluate training course curriculums
- Evaluate the capability of instructors
- Evaluation of outsource training providers
- Managing, archiving all employees’ training records
- Male, not more than 50 years old
- Minimum 5- 7 years’ experience working on Aircraft Maintenance Environment
- At least 1-2 years’ experience working on technical training management activities.
- Having experience on evaluation of technical training courses/ instructor capacity is an advantage.
- Completed Train the Trainer course.
- Having knowledge of training management activities
- Having solid understanding about training requirement for job positions of approved maintenance organization
- Evaluation and Decision Skills
- Communication Skills
- Enthusiasm, responsibility and honesty.
- Microsoft office skills.