I. Roles and responsibilities
- To ensure the received materials stored and issued at aviation authority standards and safety regulations.
- Coordinate the implementation of periodic and on-demand warehouse inventory
II. Job Description
- Arrange received materials as required
- Ensure that the materials are stored safety and meet requirements
- Keep a record of receipt and issue of goods
- Issue materials according to the requirements
- Coordinate the handling of freight from/to forwarders/suppliers, the movement of equipment
- Update information related into AMOS
- Perform other related duties as required
III. Qualification & Requirements
- Being graduated from college/university majoring in Commercial, Technical or aeronautical technical
- Having 01 year experience working in the area of aviation parts and materials
- Greater than 21 years old
- English (TOEIC 400)
- Team work, Communication, Management,
- Being trained in methods, techniques, practices for the storage of parts and material;
- Being trained in AMOS, in related module(s); BAV AMO procedures
- Being trained in ATA 300, DG;
IV. Employment Benefits
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.