I. Roles and responsibilities
- Technician - Cabin-IFE performs Cabin-IFE Maintenance Tasks and rectifies Cabin-IFE Defects
II. Job Description
- Maintenance check and inspection for Cabin-IFE equipment and system
- Component replacement within the limits of tasks specifically for Cabin-IFE authorization
- Rectify Cabin-IFE Defect
- Sign-off for work order after completion of maintenance tasks
III. Qualification & Requirements
- Being graduated from college/university, or being graduated from technical college/university and basic aeronautical technical course; Technical or aeronautical technical
- Specialized Certifications: Holding Cabin-IFE Authorization at AMO/MRO (at least 01 function Cabin or IFE)
- Minimum 3 years in Aviation Maintenance
- Greater than 23 years old
- English (Advance Level or TOEIC 500)
- Basic engineering theory relevant to the airframe structure and systems fitted to the class of aircraft; Aircraft type training CAT A certificate (at least one aircraft type)
IV. Employment Benefits
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.