👉 𝗖𝗥𝗦 A
- CRS CAT A staff is permitted to inspect, personally perform, and return aircraft to service following minor scheduled line maintenance checks (such as pre-flight, transit, daily/ terminal, up to weekly review) and simple defect rectification within the limits of tasks specifically.
🔧 Main tasks and responsibilities
- Perform maintenance and inspection tasks such as checklist or work order
- Replacement component within the limit of CRS A authorization
- Defer, clear MEL Item within the limit of CRS A authorization
- Verify and sign release to service aircraft after Transit, Terminal, Weekly check
🔧 General Requirements
- Male, Female, greater than 23 years old
- Being graduated from college/university, or being graduated from technical college/university and basic aeronautical technical course;
🔧 Minimum Requirements
- At least 3 years working in the aviation maintenance environment
🔧 Preferable Requirements
- Having successfully completed the approved type training for relevant aircraft at level II ATA 104 for all systems.
- Holding a valid Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) license category A with type rating, or equivalent, issued or recognized by the CAAV.
- Having at least 06 months within the preceding 24 months worked on relevant aircraft
🔧 Employment Benefits
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme;
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment;
- Have learning and career development opportunities;
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.