I. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In charge of the entire scope of work in relation to the Company‘s taxes.
II. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Make tax declaration: VAT/ foreign withholding tax (monthly); Make reports on invoices using (quarterly).
- Complete the foreign contractors‘ corporate income tax exemption and reduction dossier;
- Compare tax debt data with tax authorities; Reconcile PIT with HR department;
- Be the contact point to work with Tax Department / General Department of Taxation;
- Review tax terms of input or output contracts;
- Timely update new policies and regulations on tax law related to the company‘s products and business activities;
- Review reasonable and valid expenses when making year-end financial statements, coordinate with the General Accountant to prepare financial statements;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the superiors;
- Graduated from University or above, majoring in accounting;
- Have got practical experience with accounting standards, Tax Law & Circulars, decrees, guiding documents.
- Have at least 05 years of working experience as a Tax Accountant;
- Proficient in accounting software, MS Office; SAP software;
- Good at English;
- Have certificate of tax agent/ accountant/ CPA;
IV. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.