I. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for organizing the operation of A-CDM in general with all scheduled flights, increased flights, charter flights, airport transfers... related to HAN/SGN airport;
- Ensure that all A-CDM operating positions strictly comply with the procedures, instructions, and regulations on operating the flight area and operating the terminal;
- Organize and assign work to ensure that the airline‘s flights to/from HAN/SGN are operated in compliance with the regulations of HAN/SGN AOCC Center;
- Support Department Head to organize and implement the work related to A-CDM operation.
II. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Supervise, manage and assign roles for A-CDM executives at HAN/SGN;
- Build and modify procedures related to A-CDM operation;
- Handle unusual incidents in operating by analyzing, assessing the problem, finding the cause, and deciding on the remedy;
- Report and analyze data related to A-CDM operation; propose options/processes to the Department Head to achieve high efficiency in the operation of the airport and the terminal;
- Ability to develop training programs; Establish and implement internal training, professional training for A-CDM specialists;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the superiors.
- Have a bachelor degree or higher;
- Very good English (equivalent to TOEIC 700 or equivalent)
- Proficient in MS Office’s tools;
- At least 3 years of experience in flight operations;
- Ability to adapt to a new working environment and high work pressure.
- Have management experience.
- Have certificates of participation in advanced courses on aircraft performance, flight dispatching, ground service at HAN/SGN airport.
- Have a flight dispatcher‘s license /training license issued by the CAAV.
IV. EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.