I. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Support the Director of Flight Operations in daily administrative tasks. Arrange working schedule, meeting schedule, prepare work, receive partners, organize meetings and summarize the content of meetings to serve the management and administration.
- Receive, store, classify, arrange, and process information, documents from the Departments and synthesize them to send to the Director.
- Connect, follow, remind the Director's working schedule with projects, departments, and partners.
- Coordinate with units inside and outside the Department/Department/Block.
- Perform other tasks as an administrative specialist OR requested by the Director of Flight Operations as well.
II. JOB REQUIREMENT
- Male, graduated from university or higher from domestic and foreign schools.
- Good English: IELTS 6.5 or higher, (or TOEIC over 800 points)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint...)
- Experience in one of the jobs such as secretarial, assistant or office administration or other related jobs.
- Good communication skills and agility
III. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.