I. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support work for Deputy General Director.
II. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Arrange the work schedule, meeting schedule, business travel schedule; organize meetings, take notes and summarize the contents of the meetings for the Deputy General Director to serve the management and administration;
- Prepare documents and collect necessary information at the request of the Deputy General Director;
- Receive, classify, arrange, and process information, documents, and dispatches from departments and send them to the Deputy General Director;
- Accompany the Deputy General to join in internal or external affairs and business meetings with partners and customers;
- Perform translation and interpretation with foreign partners (if any);
- Other tasks as assigned by the superiors.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or higher in Economics, Business Administration, Foreign Trade, Foreign Languages or related majors;
- Have at least 1 year of working experience in a similar position;
- Proficient in MS Office tools;
- Have good English communication skills;
- Have good organizing and time management skills;
- Independent at work;
- Enthusiastic, honest, willing to learn and responsible for work.
IV. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.