I. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Support Recruitment Department in Recruitment Administration
II. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Perform administrative tasks to complete recruitment procedures for candidates, including: Contact for information of successful candidates; Prepare and send offer letters to candidates…;
- Submit, follow and archive recruitment documents; ensure fast and correct process;
- Provide information and coordinate with relevant PICs in welcoming new employees.
- Manage recruitment database;
- Collect data and prepare weekly, monthly and yearly reports.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- University graduates majoring in Economics, Human Resources, Accounting, Languages, Public Administration,…;
- Proficient in MS tools (will be tested);
- Communicative English (equivalent to TOEIC 600 and above);
- At least 1 year of full-time experience in administrative work. Preference will be given to Candidates with Recruitment Administration experience;
- Careful, meticulous, ready to work under high requirements on quality and completion of work;
- Enthusiastic, responsible for work;
- Love doing administrative work, paperwork;
- Have good communication and teamwork skills;
- Responsible, proactive at work, eager to learn;
- Ability to process work quickly, maintain high work standards to meet the Company‘s business requirements.
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme;
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment;
- Have learning and career development opportunities;
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.