I. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Check, censor the top-up transactions of the agents, make sure the top-up money into the dealer‘s account is correct, complete, and accurate
- Participate in building revenue and debt management tools, collate and reconcile revenue and debt data on PSS software, accounting software, Revenue Accounting software (Maureva)...
- Process sales, refunds, cancellations, exchanges, and fly data into revenue accounting
- Check and control online selling services
II. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Organize and develop tools, software for report management, reconciliation, revenue, and debt control software
- Daily control of data reported to Maureva‘s email to process data on Revenue accounting
- Receive and archive all sales data files including Hot file, Lift file, BSP file
- Upload all sales data, fly into Revenue accounting and handle sales, refund, exchange, and flight data processing.
- Check sales figures with billing and flight metrics
- Check flight data with ETLs to make sure it matches the checked-in guest
- Receive error messages of Revenue accounting and handle
- Handle arising tasks at the request of departmental leaders.
- Bachelor of Finance, Accounting, Auditing...
- Having 02 years of working experience in finance and accounting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and good English Skills.
- Proficient in using Word, Excel, and accounting software, Internet search engine
- Preference will be given to candidates able to work with big data. Knowledge of SQL is an advantage
IV. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.