I. JOB DESCRIPTION.
- In charge of managing and taking responsibility for IT projects assigned on schedule and in a quality way;
- Proactively propose and report to superiors the handling options in accordance with the functions in the project;
- The focal point to work with the client‘s project manager and other related parties to handle the work of the whole project;
- Other arising tasks as required from other specialized departments and the company‘s Board of management.
- Have at least 2 years of working experience in the IT field;
- Preferably have certificates of "Project Management" course or similar forms of training;
- Able to work at high intensity and under pressure, willing to work overtime or travel when required;
- Able to work independently and in a team, ability to connect the team, create motivation and goal-oriented;
- Willing to learn, develop and approach new technology elements.
III. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme;
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment;
- Have learning and career development opportunities;
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.