I. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building software systems for the company
II. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Join the company‘s software development projects as the project‘s PHP Developer.
- Participate in research, find out solutions, and apply technology to the project.
- Implement Design, Coding, Code Review, Unit test, Functional test, Fix bugs,...
- Cut CSS & HTML from PSD; develop HTML websites.
- Participate in system and application business analysis.
- Participate in research and propose technologies and frameworks for system development.
- Participate in system development based on the provided requirements specification.
- Provide system architecture design documents, APIs, software architecture documents to other team members, customers, or partners.
- Participate in system design analysis, Database design, functional design.
- Control, evaluate the software development process; evaluate product quality before official deployment.
- Develop regulations and procedures on information safety and information security.
- Deploying security solutions to prevent system attacks.
- Directly assess the security and scan for security vulnerabilities of the company‘s application system.
- Coordinating teams to handle information security incidents.
- Develop procedures and ensure implementation of software testing procedures.
- Develop plans, test scripts for software, features for products.
- Proposing implementation criteria and solutions to ensure software quality.
- Drafting user manuals, organizing instructions, supporting users to use the product, and troubleshooting when problems occur.
- Ability to read and understand specialized documents in English
- At least 1 year of PHP programming experience (OOP)
- Proficient & experienced in working with one of the DBMS such as MySQL, Maria DB, MongoDB.
- Experience in using popular frameworks (Laravel, CI).
- Proficient in source code management tools: GIT, SVN.
IV. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.