I. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Plan, build, develop and manage the partner ecosystem to ensure benefits for the members and business goals for the program;
- Seek and develop joint projects with partners who are corporations and large companies to provide products and services to members in order to bring convenience to them, thereby increasing competitiveness and business outcome for Bamboo Club;
- Brainstorm ideas and propose to the department policies and product packages suitable for each partner, in accordance with the regulations and general policies of the program and of Bamboo Airways;
- Build and implement cross-selling programs with Bamboo Club‘s partners; Evaluate and review performance and make adjustments as needed.
- Deploy, manage and monitor cooperation programs with partners; perform reconciliation; manage partners‘ accounts; make changes and adjustments to suit each stage of cooperation;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the superiors;
- Graduates from university or higher majoring in Economics or Business Administration, etc.
- Have the ability to develop partners, develop policies and cooperation programs in the short and long term with partners;
- Have at least 1-year experience in Sales, Partnership Development, or Corporate Customer Relations;
- Proficient in English;
- Good communication skills and negotiation skills
- Enthusiastic and responsible for work;
- Ready to go on business trips;
- Have knowledge and experience in the field of Aviation or large retail/technology corporations.
III. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.