I. JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- In charge of preparing relevant documents of the Company, acting as the focal point to work with State management agencies to carry out procedures according to regulations on applying for work permits for Foreign Experts who work for or provide services for Bamboo Airways to work in Vietnam;
- Manage logistic activities (booking & paying for air tickets, hotels, transportation ...) to welcome foreign experts to Vietnam and support Bamboo Airways‘ employees sent abroad for training and working;
- Consult and guide procedures for foreigners and related units on immigration and residence documents;
- Track information about the duration of work permits and visa/temporary residence cards of foreigners.
- Manage documents related to the expertise in charge.
- Make monthly/quarterly/yearly reports.
- Other duties as assigned by the superior and the line manager;
II. JOB REQUIREMENT
- Have a bachelor degree or higher;
- Good English (IELTS 6.5 or equivalent);
- Experienced in working on the visa process and work permits for foreign employees in Vietnam;
- Proficient in MS Office tools;
- Have skills in organizing, managing and storing data;
- Dynamic and have good communication skills.
III. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.