I. JOB DESCRIPTION.
- Develop procedures and ensure implementation of software testing procedures.
- Research tools and skills for software testing.
- Develop plans, test scripts for software, features for products.
- Responsible for preparing Test plans, Test cases, and User Acceptance tests (UAT), and product testing
- Manage, analyze test results and report test results.
- Proposing implementation criteria and solutions to ensure software quality.
- Analyze risks related to software products, databases and propose solutions (if necessary); contribute ideas and initiatives to improve software products and technology solutions.
- Collecting information, receiving information, and clarifying requests from departments/departments related to production operations.
- Transfer information, clearly describe the requested content and problem-solving direction to the internal and related members.
- Coordinate and work with DEV on business functions to capture requirements, thereby building functions suitable to user needs.
- Drafting user manuals, organizing instructions, supporting users to use the product, and troubleshooting when problems occur.
- At least 1-year of experience in the IT field.
- Able to read and understand specialized English
- Have basic knowledge of information technology and software development
- Mastering Test Procedures and techniques. Ability to plan the test phase.
- Work independently or in groups.
III. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.