I. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that Bamboo Airways‘ internal news activities are updated continuously and regularly;
- Build diverse internal communication channels: televisions, radios, emails, fan pages, internal communication groups; Especially internal television news and reports;
- Organize internal engagement activities to connect BAV‘s employees.
II. JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Take photos, shoot and edit videos about the Company‘s activities;
- Be responsible for producing TV news, photo bulletins Bamboo‘s Observatory, Bamboo‘s Radar;
- Be responsible for organizing the production of internal films and films used in media campaigns and major internal events;
- Participate in building and organizing internal activities: 36,000ft Club, Bamboo Airways birthday, FLC Group birthday, charity activities, special holidays, seminars, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the superior and the line manager;
III. JOB REQUIREMENT
- Have a bachelor degree or higher in Journalism, Communication, Marketing, Multimedia, or other related majors;
- Have at least one year of experience in media or related industry;
- Be proficient use of editing film tools;
- Be able to create good and creative content through images and videos, etc;
- Be skilled in filming, photography, and design;
- Be enthusiastic and responsible for work;
IV. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.