I. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management and development of internal communication activities of Bamboo Airways
II. JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Build and manage internal information system: on Facebook, Youtube, internal websites
- Develop and manage the production of internal media publications.
- Content management of internal media publications: news on E-newsletter, internal Facebook Groups, message channels, internal TV channels, internal video clips on important events, holidays, and anniversaries.
- Develop seasonal internal communication plans and specific campaigns: promotions and new products of the Commercial Division, emulation policies of Human Resources, seasonal campaigns, and trends of the aviation industry.
- Organize internal activities and events.
- Organize, manage and maintain the Aviation Club with training activities, supplementing internal knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisors.
III. JOB REQUIREMENT
- Have a bachelor degree or higher in Journalism, Communication, Marketing, Multimedia, or other related majors;
- Have at least 03 years of experience in Internal Communication Management or related industry;
- Good Vietnamese and English writing skills ( IELTS 7.0 or higher )
- Have time management, communication, persuasion, sensitivity to media information - press
- Having experiences in the field of producing media publications, especially: films, reports, magazines...
IV. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.