I. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be in charge of HRBP sector of Flight Operation Unit – Cabin Crew Division.
II. JOB DESCRIPTION.
- Handle Employee Relations of Flight Operation Unit – Cabin Crew Division (labor contract, award, discipline, upgrade, promotion, dismissal, etc.)
- Support Expat Employee to complete state management procedure: work permit, resident card, etc.
- Work closely with Cabin Crew Division to collect feedback, idea, claim, etc. and revise, develop policy/regulation for Cabin Crew Division;
- Inform and explain Company’s regulations, policies to employees;
- Control compliance with the company‘s regulations, policies, and labor rules related to work.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the superiors.
- Have a bachelor’s degree, prefer majoring in Human Resource Management, Law or related fields;
- Have a good understanding of Labor Law, Social Insurance Law, PIT Law, and relevant legal documents;
- Have a good command of English and MS Tools;
- Have at least 4 years experience in the same role;
- Good teamwork and problem-solving skills.
IV. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.