I. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Services & Ground Operation Training management.
- Compile training programs and curricula related to Services & Ground Operation Training.
- Directly teach & coach trainees
- Participating in a management program with a major in quality
- Take part in building processes and management procedures.
- Other tasks assigned by superiors.
- Good Education background.
- Have certificates of being qualified for Subjects related to Services & Ground Operation Training, such as Dangerous Goods, Aviation Security, ...
- Good English ability (have certificates of TOEIC, IELTS, TOEFL is a great advantage)
- Experience in building and managing a team of inspiration.
- Enthusiastic, responsible, confidential work and assigned deadlines.
III. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.