I. JOB DESCRIPTION
Mainly in charge of the following areas:
- Managing the overall development strategy of the Training Center.
- Building Capacity Framework; Career path and training program framework for each position.
- Prepare and manage annual/quarterly/monthly training plan and budget of Training Center.
- Managing training partners: Search and select domestic and foreign training partners. Supervising the organization of training courses
- Organize a system to manage and store training data, training reports.
- Build, update and improve processes, regulations, and forms related to training management.
- Manage and train staff.
Other tasks assigned by superiors.
- Good Education background.
- Have at least 3 years experience as a Training Manager
- Have certificates of being qualified for Subjects related to Services & Ground Operation Training, such as Dangerous Goods, Aviation Security, ...
- Good English ability (have certificates of TOEIC, IELTS, TOEFL is a great advantage)
- Experience in building and managing a team of inspiration.
- Enthusiastic, responsible, confidential work and assigned deadlines.
III. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.