I. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The General Accounting Department is responsible for working directly with tax authorities, audit authority, securities commissions, etc., making financial statements and handling significant transactions;
The manager is responsible for:
- Consolidate and supplement the human resources that are currently lacking;
- Manage, guide, train staff and operate the general accounting department
- Give advice and support to the Chief Accountant in managing, organizing, and supervising general activities, debts, expenses, and revenue;
II. JOB DESCRIPTION.
- Guide, train, manage personnel and coordinate the work of the general accounting department
- Review data on revenue, expenses, assets, etc. to detect errors; Discuss with the relevant departments and come up with solution plans;
- Join meetings and coordinate with departments in the company to handle problems and complete related work scope;
- Join meetings and coordinate with other external companies/ authorities on related general operations;
- Check balances and close books; Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly financial statements;
- Provide and control the provision of accounting data to related parties upon request such as audit authorities, tax authorities, banks, commissions, etc.; Working with units when required;
- Control compliance with tax laws of the whole system; Check monthly/ quarterly/ yearly tax declaration records;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the superiors;
- Graduated from University or above
- Expertise in accounting and tax knowledge;
- Good management skills.
- Have at least 5 years of equivalent experience working in a large enterprise or 5 years of experience as an audit;
- Have CPA or ACCA certificate;
IV. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.