I. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Research, develop, compile and update Minimum Equipment List (MEL) policies
- Research the requirements and regulations of the aviation authorities (IATA, ICAO, etc.) and the countries where BAV operates, the policies and regulations of BAV to compile and amend documents on MEL for all BAV aircraft.
- Ensure timely compilation and update when there are regulatory changes or changes in the MMEL, in compliance with the manufacturer‘s MMEL regulations.
- Manage MEL data on the EFB system
- Completing the application for CAAV‘s approval and implementing the MEL
- Manage aircraft configuration
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the superiors.
- Have a university degree or higher.
- Enthusiastic, Eager to learn
- Good English, TOEIC > 600 points or equivalent.
- Good at working with English documents
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
III. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Working in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Many training and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets.
- 2 days 1 night in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.