I. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Responsible to the Commercial Director and the Board of Directors for all activities and operations of Bamboo Airways‘ Loyalty Program - Bamboo Club;
- Deploy and manage Bamboo Airways‘ Loyalty Program’s customer service strategies;
- Control and administer the entire operations of Bamboo Club;
- Receive information and issue Bamboo Club’s cards to customers;
- Manage customer data with the rating points and reward points;
- Manage the reward processing;
- Participate in the set-up of the regular customer management system;
- Participate in developing a network of partners with Bamboo Airways’ Loyalty Program;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the superiors.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or higher majoring in Business Management, Economics, or other related majors.
- Experienced in managing staff teams for at least 2 years;
- Experienced in managing loyalty programs;
- Proficient in MS Tools;
- Possess good management and communication skills.
- Experienced in Hotel Management, Aviation or E-commerce, etc.
III. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.