I. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Support the Head of Cabin Crew Division in managing the operations related to the service of the Division;
- Support and advise the manager in the development of regulations, processes, and policies related to quality improvement services, train professional skills to meet 5 stars standards for Cabin Crews;
- Manage the activities of the Service Standards Department, participate in diplomatic activities with the Board of Directors;
- Carry out recruitment, management of Cabin Crew to ensure manpower for operation;
- Take part in projects related to the service of the Division;
- Perform other duties as assigned by superiors.
II. QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS
- University graduate or higher majoring in Economics/Diplomacy/Aviation/Business Administration...;
- Age over 30, good-looking appearance;
- Have at least 5 years of experience in the Aviation field and at least 3 years at 5-star airlines;
- Trained and experienced in the positions of Cabin Manager, Service Teacher...;
- Experience in customer care, or service instructor is a great advantage;
- Have good leadership and communication skills, pedagogical skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint...
III. EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme;
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment;
- Have learning and career development opportunities;
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.