I. JOB DESCRIPTION.
- Involve seeking and collecting relevant data, as well as documenting the information be processed
- Gathering data, interpreting the statistics, writing reports, and design charts and graphs
- Accurate and meticulous data entry to maintain data integrity
- Clean and verify data sets
- Report findings throughout the cleaning process
- Interpret data and analyze results
- Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources as necessary
- Identify and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
- Bachelor‘s degree or above
- Good English (equivalent to TOEIC > 600 or equivalent)
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and eager to learn.
- Sense of responsibility
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
III. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.