I. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Develop seasonal schedules (Including Summer and Winter Schedule) based on International Air Transportation Association (IATA) policy, as well as ad-hoc operation schedules (Charter/ Humanitarian Flights) accordingly to market demands and human resources (Pilots & Cabin Attendants);
- Be in charge of uploading and managing flight(s) to the scheduling systems;
- Work with Civil Aviation Authorities worldwide (Including Vietnam) regarding domestic and international slot allocation requests;
- Collaborate with other Departments within Bamboo Airways to adjust schedule due to Technical/Commercial/Operational reasons;
- Coordinate with Pricing & Revenue Management (PRM) to establish and/or to revise the current slots to optimize revenue;
- Maintain daily operation of Bamboo Airways in the assigned market(s);
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the superiors;
- University graduate or higher, majoring in Economics or Engineering
- IELTS from 5.0 or equivalent certificate
- Proficient in office software (Excel, Word, ...). Ability to think logically and handle situations
- Enthusiasm & responsibility; an ability to work in high-intensity work (fast-paced) environment;
III. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.