I. JOB DESCRIPTION.
- Role: Oversee and analyze cost expenditures and purchases within Operations Control Centre and office administrator
- Prepare required documents to process the payment.
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of OCC
- Analyze any changes in goods or services provided in order to determine what effect it has on the cost
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect services
- Perform office administrator tasks
- Bachelor‘s degree or above
- Good English (equivalent to TOEIC > 600 or equivalent)
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and eager to learn.
- Sense of responsibility
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
III. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.