I. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Responsible for sourcing and purchasing of aircraft parts and consumables from approved suppliers.
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules.
- Source and form strategic supply base management and handles activities such as PO management, financial management and issue resolution.
- Work closely with Logistics Personnel to maximize and optimize resources capacity and efficiency.
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors and Identify opportunities and implement actions to reduce time and cost.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by immediate superior.
- Minimum Diploma in Procurement/Engineering or equivalent certifications.
- Aviation industry and supply chain background
- Proficient in use of MS Office Applications.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills with suppliers and internal customers.
- Resourceful, self-driven, proactive and independent.
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in a similar capacity preferably in Aviation industry and supply chain background.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work OT
- Competitive salary with full insurance regime.
- Working in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Free air tickets, an annual holiday for yourself and your family in hotels and resorts of FLC Group...
- Many opportunities for advancement and career development to higher levels or internal job transfers.