I. JOB PURPOSE:
The SQA Ground Operations Officer is responsible for assisting the SQA Ground Operations Manager on document controlling, running quality system related to ground operations.
II. RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Assisting SQA Ground Operations Manager to maintain the document system related to ground operations.
- Assisting GSQA manager to develop, maintain and regularly update quality standards for Ground Operation
- Implementing investigation related to ground operations, hazard identification and risk assessment.
- Auditing, evaluating the compliance with standards, safety – quality policy for services of supplier in ground operation of BAV.
- Processing document which come in or out.
- Coordinating and communicates with CAAV, other authorities and international aviation organization on Safety issues, performing other duties assigned by SQA Ground Operations Manager.
III. QUALIFICATION REQUIRED
- University Degree
- English intermediate level (TOEIC 600 or equivalent)
- Good speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills, computer skills about Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor or Engineer Degree related to science, technology or chemistry
- Have basic knowledges or experiences about aviation industry
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion.