I. JOB PURPOSE
- The SQA Flight Operations Officer is responsible for assisting the SQA Flight Operations Manager on document controlling, running quality system related to flight operations.
II. RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Assisting SQA Flight Operations Manager to maintain the document system related to flight.
- Assisting FSQA manager to develop, maintain and regularly update quality standards for Flight Operation
- Participate in FDA Team.
- Implementing investigation related to flight operations, hazard identification and risk assessment.
- Auditing, evaluating the compliance with standards, safety – quality policy for services of supplier in flight operation of BAV.
- Processing document which come in or out.
- Coordinating and communicates with CAAV, other authorities and international aviation organization on Safety issues, performing other duties assigned by SQA Flight Operations Manager.
III. QUALIFICATION REQUIRED
- University Degree
- English intermediate level (TOEIC 600 or equivalent)
- Good speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills, computer skills about Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Engineer Degree related to science and technology
- Have basic knowledges or experiences about aviation industry
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion.