BAA Training Vietnam and Bamboo Airways launch the first MPL program in Vietnam
On January 12, 2023, the MPL program of Bamboo Airways and BAA Training was officially approved by the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam (CAAV) , becoming the first and only program of such type in Vietnam.
BAA Training Vietnam - the leading pilot training center, and Bamboo Airways - the 5-star-oriented full-service carrier, have signed a 3-year cooperation agreement defining BAA Training Vietnam as the strategic partner of Bamboo Airways for training initial cadets for MPL program, the first of its kind in the Vietnamese aviation market.
The future Bamboo Airways’ pilots will be completing the MPL program, fully approved by the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam (CAAV) on January 12, 2023. Bamboo Airways has become the first and only airline in Vietnam to deliver an exceptional MPL program. Initially, the plan is to train approximately 100 student pilots within 3 years from 2023 to 2025.
A. General requirements:
1. 18 – 37 years of age
2. Minimum height of 160 cm (female), 165cm (male)
3. Completed high school education or higher
B. Documents and Certification requirements:
1. Curriculum vitae
2. TOEIC 600 or IELTS 5.5 above
3. Class 1 Medical Certificate recognized by the CAAV
4. Passport copy (with at least 01-year validity)
5. Criminal record (with at least 6 months validity)
1. Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme;
2. Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment;
3. Have learning and career development opportunities;
4. Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets for yourself and your family.
For application submission:
- Apply via this site: Please click HERE to download and fill out the BAV form. Then attach the form at the section RESUME below
For further information and other support, please kindly contact via email: