I. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise cargo operations to ensure flight performance (time, capacity,…) and security policy.
- Control ULDs‘ flows to ensure smooth flights handling.
II. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Formulate strategies to maximize revenue through dynamic space management.
- Assist GSA to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Determine, supervise and review processes to monitor and measure space wastage.
- Monitor post-flight stats to ensure maximized planning and loading.
- Highlight sub-optimal flights to HQ Ops/Stations Ops for monitoring build-up at uplift.
- Highlight sub-optimal ULDs (low chargeable weights) to stations to ensure minimum chargeable weights are properly imposed.
- Determine, supervise and review processes to measure response quality and response time to stations‘ requests.
- Develop and maintain operational manual and training programs.
- Review IT requirements to ensure effective monitoring of quality control processes.
- Provide support and inputs on appropriate tools/applications which can assist Cargo Space
- Management revenue management for better efficiency.
- Plan ULD requirements for all stations based on flight schedules and operating environments.
- Ensure sufficient ULD types and quantities to support commercial and operational requirements.
- Manage the ULD stock positions of stations and initiate actions to correct imbalances promptly.
- Monitor stations’ performance in ULD management (stock levels, ULD messages to update Rx).
- Provide trend analysis for quantity and type of ULDs used/purchased.
- Budget for the purchase of ULD (pallets & containers) and related accessories for replacement and growth.
- Monitor the conditions of ULDs and manage the systemwide maintenance of ULDs effectively.
- Administer asset disposals of ULDs.
- Other tasks assigned by managers.
- Bachelor‘s Degree in a relevant field.
- TOEIC score band at least 500 or equivalent.
- Proficient in office software (Excel, Word, ...). Ability to think logically and handle situations
- Prefer candidates with the following background:
- Experience in airport/cargo operations, and knowledge of airline (passenger/cargo) and logistics industry, ULD and related equipment, and support services is preferred.
- Possess basic knowledge of the air cargo industry trends and drivers.
- Analytical and Planning skills.
- Good people management skills, advanced Excel skills are preferred
IV. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.