I. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor stations‘ reports of quality
- Establish Safety and Quality policies for Cargo operation
- Review handling operations, design and implement systems and procedures (SLA, SOP).
- Assess customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Investigate and set standards for quality and health and safety in Cargo operation
II. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Issue weekly report, monthly report of Safety and Quality of Cargo Operation all network of Bamboo Airways
- Responsible for measuring stations‘ KPI, improve agents‘ performance, and conduct monthly reviews with agents.
- Respond to customers’ questions, problems, requests, and/or complaints.
- Provide market analysis report of Safety and Quality to Cargo General Manager
- Coordinate and carry out internal audits on Safety and Quality Assurance in conjunction with other internal auditors as necessary
- Monitor and improve the quality and recommend corrective actions
- Review all accidents or incidents and investigate including compensation claims and take corrective actions
- Professional development and other related duties as assigned
- Attendance at safety committee meetings and other meetings as required
- Other tasks assigned by managers.
- Bachelor‘s Degree in a relevant field.
- TOEIC score band at least 500 or equivalent.
- Proficient in office software (Excel, Word, ...). Ability to think logically and handle situations
- Enthusiasm & responsibility; an ability to work in high-intensity work (fast-paced) environment;
- Experience in safety and quality control - cargo operation is a great advantage.
- Experience in IOSA, ISAGO, ISO is preferred
IV. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.