I. JOB DESCRIPTION.
- Carry out customer service via phone: Receive phone calls and listen to customers’ information, answer their questions, provide customers with information about prices, services, products of Bamboo Airways;
- Make calls to notify changes on flight schedules, change on air tickets’ information;
- And other jobs as assigned by superiors;
- High school graduate or higher education background;
- Aged from 18 - 35;
- Good at English Communication Skills (TOEIC score > 500 or equivalent);
- Have a pleasant and soft voice, no lisp, no local accent;
- Working in alternate shifts: 6 am - 14 pm, 14 pm - 22 pm, 22 pm - 6 am; according to the management's arrangement to achieve goals and work efficiency;
- Have a good commitment to work long term in the company (6 months for minimum);
- Have the experience in the field of customer service or aviation industry;
III. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.