A great job opportunity for you with a range of benefits as follows:
- Working in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment
- Competitive salary with full insurance regime
- Flexible shift work, 8 hours or 12 hours
- Benefit: free air tickets, an annual holiday for yourself and your family in hotels and resorts of FLC Group...
- Sponsored 100% professional training courses.
- Many opportunities for advancement and career development to higher levels or internal job transfers.
- Carry out customer service via phone: Receive phone calls and listen to customers’ information, answer their questions, provide customers with information about prices, services, products of Bamboo Airways.
- Make calls to notify changes on flight schedules, change on air tickets’ information.
- And other jobs as assigned by superiors
- Aged from 18 - 35
- High school graduate or higher education background
- Good at English Communication Skills. (Toiec score > 500 or equivalent)
- Able to work under pressure and have a good commitment to work long term.
- Can do shift-work including night shift.
- Have a pleasant and soft voice, no lisp, no local accent
- Priority to those who have experience in the field of customer service or aviation industry
- Having good computer skill is an advantage