I. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Application development: Directly consult and analyze the development requirements from business units; Ensure adequate and effective conversion of business unit’s requirements into functional specifications.
- User Support: Directly support users in daily operations; ensure handling user issues as quickly as possible to meet their business needs.
II. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Receiving requirements from users;
- Building system operating procedures;
- Designing the application theme;
- Build transferable technical process for application development;
- Provide guidance to the software tester team;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the superiors.
- Have a bachelor degree or higher in IT, Business Analyst or other related majors;
- Good English (TOEIC > 550 or equivalent)
- Have at least one year of experience working as BA.
- Have basic knowledge in one of the following areas of expertise: Accounting, Human resources, service/production management, sales;
- Possess good analytical and communication skills;
- Be skilled in using design support software: Axure or other software;
- Have a general knowledge of the aviation industry is a plus;
- At least three years experience in the IT field;
- Have a certificate in software business analysis;
IV. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.