- Support to carry out AOC preparation and Embraer Entry into service.
- Perform evaluation AD/SB/SL/SIL/ OIT, AOT, TFU … for aircraft airframe structure and issue relevant EO/ER. Then launch them into AMOS system for control & management.
- Perform technical support/advice for aircraft airframe structure repair. Contact manufacturer for structure repair solution to give instruction/guidelines for line/Base maintenance center.
- Control and update Repair status and Dent & Buckle Chart (DBC) into AMOS for BAV fleet.
- Perform and control retrofit program for BAV aircraft structure from manufacturer.
- Perform structure repair support for BAV aircraft delivery/redelivery.
- Taking part in technical support/advice for setting up structure workshop
🔧 General Requirements
- Having a university/college degree in aeronautical engineering, or Technical.
- Having knowledge of E170/E190 Series Technic FAA/ EASA aviation industry requirements and regulations concerning technical, maintenance, repair processes and procedures
- Having ability of analysis and manage and support technical issues during normal work and Aircraft-On-Ground (AOG) situations.
- Having Structural damage qualification.
🔧 Referable Requirements
- Skills of assessment, analysis and decision making
- Excellent Skills in Microsoft Office and Communication skills
- Written documents clear and concise in English.
- Having at least 5 years of working in the civil aviation industry, preferring working in engineering sector also having practical experiences, maintenance project.
- Having at least 03 years of working in E170/E190 Series engineering sector also having practical experiences.