- Build up and update Maintenance Program for BAV Embraer Fleet base on MPD, Aviation Authority and Aircraft/Component manufacture requirements, Aircraft configuration status ... satisfied CAAV, FAA, EASA.
- Set up and update Maintenance Programs data, Maintenance Planning Requirements in AMOS (including Preload list (Tool and spare), ground time, manpower iaw Maintenance manual)
- Scheduling, controlling, issue Work Package/Work Order and co-ordinate to implement Maintenance Program Tasks and Maintenance Requirements at suitable AMO/MRO capacity
- Liaise with maintenance provider, BAV’s AMO, OEM to support information during Work Package/Work Order performance.
- Co-ordinate and support Reliability Team for Reliability analyzing.
- Evaluate Aircraft records/statuses, maintenance data and advise to Leasing Team, Technical Procurement Team.
🔧 General Requirements
- Graduated Engineering Degree: Electric, Electronic, Automatic, Telecommunication, Aeronautic Mechanic
- Having knowledge of Aviation Airworthiness CAAV, FAA, EASA Regulations
- Having knowledge in Maintenance Program and Maintenance Planning of Embraer E170/E190.
- Having knowledge to evaluate Maintenance Manual/Documents of Embraer E170/E190
- Embraer E170/E190 Type Rating Course, Category B at least; Holding CRS Certificate is preferred
🔧 Referable Requirements
- Management Skills
- Analyzing and decision making skills.
- Planning, Optimizing work processes, time control skills
- Self-motivated, Proactive, cooperative attitude
- At least 5 years in Maintenance Program and Maintenance Planning of Embraer E170/E190
- Can work under pressure, may work at weekend, holiday or day off as requested