👉 Production Planner
- Engine Specialist for new E170/E190 Series Dry Lease - AOC Project
- Support for new Embraer AOC and Entry into service.
- Perform Engine/APU AD/SB evaluation and issue relevant Engineering Order/ Engineering Request...
- Evaluation of manufacture requirement/ technical messages such as OIT, AOT, SL, SIL, TFU... from the manufacturer and issue carry out corrective actions for fleet.
- To input, monitor and report on Engine/APU Health Monitoring program and issue maintenance requests if detect Engine/ APU deterioration to take appropriate maintenance action.
- Carry out technical support/ advice for Engine/APU if any technincal issue support required by maintenance center. Contact/ liaison with the Manufacturer/ Vendor for technical consultant/ advice and repair solution.
- Monitor and perform retrofit program from Manufactures. Preparation, perform and control Engine/APU change schedule and work scope for Engine/APU during shop visit.
- Inputting technical data (AD, SB, LLP, OCCM…) into AMOS and monitor.
- Perform technical support for BAV aircraft delivery / redelivery.
- Perform other duties from managers
🔧 General Requirements
- Having a university/ college degree in aeronautical engineering, or Technical.
- Having knowledge of FAA/ EASA aviation industry requirements and regulations concerning technical, maintenance, repair processes and procedures
- Having ability of analysis and manage and support technical issues during normal work and Aircraft-On-Ground (AOG) situations.
🔧 Minimum Requirements
- E170/ E190 Series Type Rating Certificate
- Engine GE CF34-10E Training Certificate.
- Skills of assessment, analysis and decision making
- Microsoft Office and Communication skills
- Written documents clear and concise in english.
🔧 Preferable Requirements
- Enthusiastic, highly responsible for the job
- Having at least 5 years of working in the civil aviation industry, preferring working in engineering sector also having practical experiences, maintenance project.
- Having at least 03 years of working in E170/E190 engineering sector also having practical experiences.
- Work under pressure of time due to urgent case, may have to work all day off in case of AOG, outside office hours