Embraer E190 Avionics Specialist:
- Ensure aircraft technical status related to avionics system to operate Embraer aircraft.
- Embraer aircraft will be operated the first time in Vietnam by BAV.
- Monitor, update, distribute and evaluate AD/SB related to Avionics system.
- Liaise with MCC to solve any Avionics system and AD/SB issue.
- Issue and follow up engineering order for Avionics system. Coordinate with MPP for work order and technical records.
- Liaise with Flight Operation to support and update any issues related to Flight Manual
- Liaise with Supply and Procurement Department. to ensure the tools and materials available
- Liaise with IT department to ensure aircraft data transmission.
🔧 General Requirements
- Embraer E190 series Maintenance Type Training Course for B2
- Having good knowledge in the field of Aviation Engineering
- Experience in Embraer Avionics system
- Knowledge of airworthiness CAAV, FAA, EASA regulations, systems of maintenance,
- Good at English
- Good communication skill
- Analyzing and make decision skill
- MS Office skills
- At least 05 year experience with Embraer E170/E190 series Avionics.