Structure Repair Specialist is permitted to assess, make repair solution and perform repair for structure damage of aircraft, including sheet metal and composite material.
- Assessment the structure damage for airframe, nacelle and component.
- Make repair solution in accordant with SRM, CMM documents.
- Repair the structure damage.
- Complete and sign off all documents.
🔧 General Requirements
- EASA Type Rating Training Certificate (limited to the structure ATA Chapter) for Embraer E190/195
- Working on Aircraft Maintenance Environment
- Team Management Skill
- Evaluation, Decision Skill
- Communication Skill
- Enthusiasm, responsibility
- Minimum 05 years’ experience working on Aircraft Maintenance Environment
- At least 03 years’ experience working on Embraer E190/195
- Have structure repair experience on Embraer E190/195