Duty Manager is authorized, responsible and accountable to assist for DSM/SM, and Ground Operations G.M, in supervising ground handling services those suppliers deliver to passenger, aircrafts, crews in accordance with service policies, procedures and standard, requirements of safety, security and quality of BAV.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out briefing duty, flight status, service condition, special information of flight (VIP, CIP, overbooking, irregular flight, WCH, act.) with airport representative before they carry out the duty.
- Ensure all DEP/ARR of BAV’s flights having staff handle.
- Co-ordinate with involved parties to ensure on-time DEP of BAV‘s flights.
- Ensure all DEP flights to be in closed status and all tickets must be changed status to FLOWN.
- Ensure all messages concerned to DEP/ARR flights must be sent to the right destination.
- Provide full assistance to staffs during his/her duty time in order to monitor service quality of flights.
- Handle irregular flight in accordance with BAV policies, ensure the effectiveness of flight operation, complete operation logbook and report the result to Station Manager.
- Prepare and make daily report during duty as specified in annex (es) attached.
- Manage manpower, equipment, facility to ensure providing designed services to BAV‘s passenger and aircrafts at airport in accordance with BAV, policies, procedures and standard.
- Upon requesting of DSM/SM, carries out non-routine duty or task assigned and timely report to DSM/SM, the progress and result.
QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE, WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
University/College Degree, major is Business administration, marketing or equivalent.
At least 04 years working experience in the aviation industry.
Proven knowledge in Ground Operations or Customer Services.
SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Leadership and team management.
- Good communication in verbal and written.
CERTIFICATE / LICENSE REQUIRED
- SMS training
- Aviation security
- Ramp safety
- Dangerous Goods
- Basic Weight and Balance