I. JOB DESCRIPTION.
- Manage staff at the last minute ticket office at the assigned airport;
- Manage operations, customer’s booking results and reservation, ticket refund, ticket refund payment, etc of the ticket office.
- Report weekly on sales results to direct management board and accountant;
- Report waive fees of the airport ticket office;
- Daily/weekly/monthly check with Revenue Accountant on payment;
- Examine and guide ticket office staff on daily work;
- Resolve customer complaints at the ticket office;
- Host training on iFly reservation system for departments when required such as GO, new GSA, airport terminals;
- Participate in testing new programs and products;
- Coordinate with relevant departments inside and outside the airline to solve arising problems in work such as Booking Center and Call Center, Revenue Accounting, Loyalty Center (Bamboo Club), Ground Operations Division, aviation regulatory agencies, etc.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the superiors;
- Have a bachelor degree or higher;
- Good at Ticketing expertise;
- Good English (equivalent to TOEIC > 500 or equivalent);
- Proficient in MS Office’s tools;
- Have experience in managing teams for at least 1 year;
- Have experience in operations management of customer service;
- Work at the Airport in shifts/teams (with travel allowance)
- Have experience in the airport and aviation-related operations;
III. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.