I. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcome foreign pilots to Vietnam to supplement resources for the Flight Crew;
- Deal with issues arising in support of pilots, including personal records, training, isolation and flying missions;
II. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Support for the management of regimes, policies, timekeeping & personal documents for the pilots;
- Dispatch documents serving the main activities of the flight crew.
- Assist in the management of assets and working tools for the Pilot‘s work.
- Execute general activities for the union work of the flight crew;
- Coordinate with related departments when relevant tasks are assigned.
- Other tasks as assigned by the superiors;
- Have a bachelor’s degree in related fields.
- Have good English (TOEIC > 600 or equivalent).
- Be proficient in MS Office tools;
- Have problem-solving and workload management skills
- Be enthusiastic, responsible for work and be able to work under pressure.
- Have experience in related work;
IV. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.