I. JOB DESCRIPTION.
- Check and process payment records.
- Examine expenses submitted by employees.
- Keep accounts books and systems up to date.
- Monitor and reconcile the debts of vendors.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisors.
- Have a bachelor‘s degree or higher education, majoring in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or Finance.
- TOEIC over 500 points or equivalent.
- Advanced MS Office skill;
- Have at least 2 years of accounting experience;
III. EMPLOYEE BENEFIT
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme.
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment.
- Have learning and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.