- Manage and perform all account receivable tasks.
- Control the process of printing, issuing and managing corporate invoice storage
- Reconcile, ensure revenue recognition is complete, timely and accurate
- Advise departments and management directly on risks and propose solutions
- Implementing the work planning and reporting regime as prescribed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Direct Manager.
1. Bachelor‘s degree in Accounting/Finance
2. 2-3 years accounts receivable experience
3. Proficient in relevant computer applications
4. Good command of English. Have a minimum English certificate of 500 TOEIC
5. Interpersonal skills; organization skills and problem solving
6. Able to work under pressure and work overtime.